Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekly Recap #2

Weekly Recap #2

          Hello, everyone! This is Weekly Recap, where I go over all the things that have happened this week, posts I have posted, etc.
This week I finally watched the Shadowhunters TV show.  The first episode was good. I like the girl who plays Clary, and the guy who plays Alec. I don't know how I feel about the guy who plays Magnus Bane. I feel like he lacks the fabulousness that I imagined Magnus would have. I don't know, it's probably too soon to judge though. Although, after watching the second episode, I'm not even sure I want to continue the show. It's been a while since I have read the books but, I am pretty sure some of the stuff isn't in the book. I heard that a rumor that they were using the movie as the source..... which is a big NOOOO. Anyways, I might or might not continue to watch it. If my sister decides to watch more of it, I might. XP 
This week I heard that the next season of Doctor Who will come out around Fall 2017. What? Are my eyes deceiving me?!?! That's when I will of just started college! What am I going to do for a year and a half?!?! I guess that leaves more time for reading but, still. *cries until Fall 2017*

This Weeks Posts:




Books Read:



Currently Reading:


I actually was planning to read this last week, but I'm glad that I can start it now! I'm so excited!

Songs I'm Obsessing Over This Week:

Sting By Stellar

Napal Baji By PSY

This wraps up this week. If you would like to see more of my posts in the future, make sure to follow on Bloglovin!!! Share with me your Weekly Recaps! I'll be sure to check them out!
Bye!
Thanks for reading!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment