Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #2

Waiting on Wednesday #2


        Hello, everyone!! It's Wednesday and that means its time for *drum roll* Waiting on Wednesday!!
        Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating! ;)
         This weeks most anticipated read is Inside the World of Die For Me By Amy Plum
          RELEASE DATE: February 9th, 2016!!!
           *cries* It's so close!!! *cue the crazy fangirling*

                                                                                Synopsis (from Goodreads)




The ultimate resource for fans of DIE FOR ME, and the go-to guide for anyone who wishes to walk with revenants. With character profiles, in-depth revenant history, and previously unreleased deleted scenes, INSIDE THE WORLD OF DIE FOR ME will plunge you deeper into the realm of all things revenant. Explore the locations where your favorite stories happened, test your level of revenant knowledge in the trivia game, see exclusive images from the books, explore the minds of the kindred through their point of view pieces, and much more









*dies*
I am a huge fan of The Revenants series! I love Jules, Kate, Vincent, Ambrose, and just freaking everybody. Totally Team Jules by the way! I usually don't like these kind of things at all but, for this series I would read anything. There is probably only two things I would like to see Inside the World of... and that is this and Doctor Who because Doctor Who and this series are the bomb. XD I tried reading something like this for the City of Bones Series, but I was bored out of my. The revenant series is honestly my top favorite series of all time. Amy Plum is a genius and I trust her to make this freaking awesome. Can't wait!

What do you think of this Waiting on Wednesday? Do you also share a deep love for this series? If so, what Team are you on? Do you plan on reading this? Share with me your thoughts and also your Waiting on Wednesday!!!

Thanks for reading! If you would like to see more Waiting on Wednesday's in the future from me, please follow on email or Bloglovin. ;D

5 comments:

  1. I remember when I first started reading in English this series was one of the firsts that cought my attention. Sad thing about it is that I still haven't read it.
    Here is my WoW if you'd like to check it out: https://bookdustmagic.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/waiting-on-wendesday-3-the-glittering-court-by-richelle-mead/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this series, but haven't read it. I'll try to move it up the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read it! It's amazing! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to check out this series for a while!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read it! It's amazing! Thanks for reading!

      Delete