Monday, January 25, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #1

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #1

          Hello, everybody! It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Date. Every week we share what we just finished, what we are currently reading, and what we are planning on reading next! :)

Currently Reading:


Recently Finished:


Planning on Reading This Week:
Isn't this cover so beautiful!!! *cries eternally*


That about covers it! Share with me your It's Monday! What Are You Reading's! Have you read any of these? Your thoughts?


If you would like to see more of my blog posts in the future, please follow either Bloglovin, or email!
Hope to see you next week!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to borrow My Heart and Other Black Holes from the library next time I grab some books from there - I've heard good things.

    Happy reading!

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY your reading week.

    I don't know any of these books, but I hope they are good reads for you.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete