Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekly Recap!! #1

Weekly Recap!! #1 (January 18-24, 2016) 

My Weekly Recap:

Hello, everyone!! This week nothing really interesting happened to me. Swamped in school work as usual. XP I didn't read as much this week as I planned. Hopefully next week, I can get more reading done! :D 
This week I finally got back onto Twitter! It's been a long time since I have gone on twitter, or even used it. I think the last time I went on it was in like 2014 (I was obsessing Teen Wolf, and The Walking Dead XD). Thanks to this blog, I finally went back on it. I have mostly been using it right now for entering giveaways of books I'm dying to read, and posting links to my blog posts.  If you would like to see my twitter the link is down below!

This week the first episode of The 100 released!! I can't believe I haven't seen it yet! Hope to watch it soon. I need more Bellamy, Clarke, and Lexa. I ship Bell and Clarke together but, I also ship Clarke with Lexa! I can't decide! XD

THIS WEEKS POSTS:




BOOKS READ:



CURRENTLY READING


POSSIBLE DNF



I was super excited to start this book. Fifty pages in and I was bored. I don't know if I exactly want to finish this or continue and see how it goes. Tell me your opinions on this book! Should I finish it? Is it worth it? 

SONGS I'M OBSESSING OVER THIS WEEK

My Type By Ikon
I am a HUGE fan of Kpop and right now I can't stop listening to this song!

Broken Home By 5 Seconds of Summer


Run Away By Royal Pirates


This wraps up this week. If you would like to see more of my posts in the future, make sure to follow on Bloglovin!!! Share with me your Weekly Recaps! I'll be sure to check them out!
Bye!
Thanks for reading!!! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment