Monday, February 8, 2016

It's Monday! What are you reading? #3

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #3

          Hello, everybody! It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by Book Date. Every week we share what we just finished, what we are currently reading, and what we are planning on reading next! :)

Currently Reading

Passenger By: Alexandra Bracken

Recently Finished
15507958
REVIEW: Me Before You By Jojo Moyes

Planning On Reading This Week
18692431
Everything Everything By Nicola Yoon


That about covers it! Share with me your It's Monday! What Are You Reading's! Have you read any of these? Your thoughts?


If you would like to see more of my blog posts in the future, please follow either Bloglovin, or email!
Hope to see you next week!

Thanks for reading!

Follow

12 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I didn't know there was going to be a movie version of Me Before You. I read it some time ago. I always balk at reading a new author but most of the time, I'm glad I did. This book really makes one think. It's easy to judge right away and spout this and that but wow this book was like walking in another person's shoes for a mile. I wonder how Hollywoodize this movie will be compared to the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I was thought of the book. It definitely makes the reader think and feel like your are actually in that person's shoes. I hope they stay close to the book and not wander off with it. I can not wait! Thanks for reading! ;D

      Delete
  2. I love ALL THE THINGS on this list! I haven't read any of them yet, but I just bought the audiobook of Me Before You, and I feel like I've been waiting to read Passenger. Everything Everything sounds really good too. Happy Reading!

    My It's Monday! Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a box of tissues on standby! It's quite the tearjerker! I hope you enjoy! Passenger, so far, is really good! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Everything Everything is on my must read this year list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it is going to be a really great read! Thanks for reading! ;D

      Delete
  4. I want to read all three but Passenger the most, I hope you enjoy them!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/funko-pops-how-i-love-these.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for reading! Passenger so far is really good! ;D

      Delete
  5. I saw some pictures of the movie for Me Before You, looking forward to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely going to be good! Have you read the book?

      Delete
  6. I just got Everything, everything from the library but I haven't started it yet. I hope to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete