Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday! #1

Top Ten Tuesday! #1


This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is my top ten recently added TBR books. Recently, I have added A LOT of books to my TBR and it's going to be a struggle to dwindle it down to only 10.
Here is the list!






















Well, that's it! These are my top 10 books that I want to read. Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? Also, share with me your top 10 TBR books!

Would you like to see more Top 10 Tuesday's from me in the future? If so make sure to either follow via email, twitter, or bloglovin!
EMAIL-
Go to top right corner and there is a box to enter your email in to subscribe. ;)

Thanks for reading! ;)





7 comments:

  1. I just got Red Queen recently and I am so excited to read it. Fangirl was a wonderful book. Great list, Brittany. :)
    New Bloglovin follower
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited also to read Red Queen and especially Fangirl! I have heard so many good things about these books. :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! I loved Fangirl, and The Hobbit was one of my favorite books when I was a kid.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unhooked and Passenger are definitely both on my TBR list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yesss! They are definitely going to be amazing reads. Great TTT by the way! :D My TBR, like yours, has definitely been a "TBR Island." :)

      Delete