Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday #2

Top Ten Tuesday #2

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

It's once again Tuesday, and that means it's time for Top Ten Tuesday! This week is Freebie Week, and that means I can pick whatever topic my heart desires. I love collecting books, so I decided that this week will be my Top Ten Books/ Series I wish I had on my bookshelf. After reading an amazing book, sometimes I wish that I could have it displayed on my bookshelf.
So here is the list of my TOP 10 BOOKS/ SERIES I WISH WERE ON MY BOOKSHELF!









This book is pure genius! I love it! I love any thing that has to do with history(this book setting is on the Titanic). Totally recommend that you check it out!

7. The Hollow Series By Jessica Verday





Even though I haven't read this one, I already know that I'm going to love it!




Lately, I have been obsessing over how awesome this book is! It's mind blowing!



Huge fan of Jenny Han and this series!





Believe it or not, the first book was my first YA book (I was like 12 or 13 when I read it). I hold the series in a special place in my heart. My mom had bought the first one, and thought I would of liked it. I freaking loved it. I loved it so much that I wanted to read more! I thank Fallen for my love of reading. =D Can't wait for the movie!!!



These two books are part of the Angel series. They are the second and third book. I had discovered the first one, Angel Burn, at Garden Ridge when I was searching through their gigantic pile of books. I found it on a whim and ended up purchasing it. It has became one of my top favorite series.




The Die For Me Series is my favorite series of ALL time! I LOVE it! Amy Plum is one of my favorite authors, and hope to one day add this to the collection. :)


What are your favorite books among these? What are your Top 10 books you wish were on your bookshelf? Share with me your Top Ten Tuesday!


If you would like to see more Top Ten Tuesdays from me, make sure to follow on via email or  BLOGLOVIN!!

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Great list. I hope you get a chance to read all of these. I loved Fangirl.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books, I like the first 3-I never saw those before, I also want to read The Wraith and the Dawn, as well as the Zodiac series, and Lunar CHronicles. great post!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/buy-box-theme-1-for-february.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The Wrath and the Dawn is mind blowing! Hope you get to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fangirl is easily one of my favorite YA Contemporary novels. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great topic! And some great series! I can't get over how gorgeous the covers of the Lunar Chronicles series are!!! Love those books. I read library copies but I'd love to have them on my shelf too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) I know right! The Lunar Chronicles do have amazing, and gorgeous covers! <3

      Delete