Friday, May 20, 2016

REVIEW: Inside the World of Die for Me By Amy Plum {5 Stars}

REVIEW: Inside the World of Die for Me By Amy Plum {5 Stars}

22895360Series: The Revenants Series
Published By:  Epic Reads Impulse

Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, & Paranormal
Format: eBook
Pages:  348 pages
Release Date: February 9, 2016
RATING:   5 out of 5 STARS
Check this book out on Goodreads!
Synopsis from Goodreads:
The ultimate resource for fans of DIE FOR ME, and the go-to guide for anyone who wishes to walk with revenants. With character profiles, in-depth revenant history, and previously unreleased deleted scenes, INSIDE THE WORLD OF DIE FOR ME will plunge you deeper into the realm of all things revenant. Explore the locations where your favorite stories happened, test your level of revenant knowledge in the trivia game, see exclusive images from the books, explore the minds of the kindred through their point of view pieces, and much more. 




The Revenant Series is my favorite book series of all time! So, of course I had to pick this one up! I knew a lot of hard work went into making these books but, I never knew how much thought and time went into making the world of the revenant series. While reading this book, I LOVED learning more in depth about the characters and refreshing my mind about what occurred in the books! I don't usually like these type of books, but I enjoyed every second of it!
This book includes the character details, the timeline of events from the books, the origin of certain terms used in the books (like bardia, numa, Revenant, etc.), locations addressed in the book and where to find them, DELETED SCENES, inside the minds of certain characters (POVs), an interview from Amy Plum, the characters and the books playlists, works of art mentioned in the series, books we have caught Kate reading, movies referenced in the books, different French foods and drinks mentioned, a Die for Me dictionary (French vocabulary mentioned in the books), and and Revenants quiz!!!
I think my favorite part of this book was either the Deleted Scenes, Inside the minds of some characters, or the interview from Amy Plum. I loved getting an insight on what happened to the characters after the books had finished, and getting some answers that I bet everyone who has read the series have been wondering! I especially loved the deleted scenes! I particularly loved the Alternate Kate gets banned Scenario. ;D While I was reading it I was like, oh my gosh Kate!! 
If you are a huge fan, like me, of the Revenant series by Amy Plum, you need to read this! If you haven't read the novella's yet, then I highly recommend that you read those before reading this. Since there are a lot of spoilers for those novellas in here.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment