Monday, March 21, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #9

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #9

          Hello, everybody! It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by 
Book Date. Every week we share what we just finished, what we are currently reading, and what we are planning on reading next! :)
Currently Reading
28817400

Recently Finished
2581064425041504

After You By Jojo Moyes

REVIEW: A Fierce and Subtle Posion By Samantha Mabry
Planning On Reading This Week

2561449220309175

Salt to the Sea By Ruta Sepetys

My True Love Gave to Me

That about covers it! Share with me your It's Monday! What Are You Reading's! Have you read any of these? Your thoughts?

If you would like to see more of my blog posts in the future, please follow either Bloglovin, or email!
Also, I will be posting a giveaway once I reach 150 followers on Bloglovin!!

Hope to see you next week!

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Salt to the sea looks like a good book. I have that on my reading list to read this year. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I think it is going to be really good! ;D Thanks and thanks for reading and stopping by! I hope you have a great week too!! ;D

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Salt in the Sea. Look forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read it soon! ;) Thanks for reading and stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. My True Love Gave To Me has some great stories in it. I didn't like all of them (but that's not unusual in an anthology) but some are quite good. And did you hear a summer version is coming? Summer Days and Summer Nights I think it's called. Should be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that was coming out! I can't wait! When I heard the summer one was coming out I realized that I haven't read the winter one. I look forward to reading it! Thanks for reading and stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Both After You and Salt to the Sea are on my stacks. Hope to get to them both soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....love all of these books.

    Schism looks a bit scary.

    Love the cover on Salt to Sea.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete