Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #7

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #7

          Hello, everybody! It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This weekly meme, hosted by 
Book Date. Every week we share what we just finished, what we are currently reading, and what we are planning on reading next! :)
Currently Reading
136251
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows By J.K. Rowling

Recently Finished

5907
REVIEW: The Hobbit By J.R.R. Tolkien

Planning On Reading This Week

25810644
A Fierce and Subtle Poison By Samantha Mabry
I really hope I can get to this one this week! Since I'm reading Harry Potter and it's around 800 pages, it might take me the entire week. Hopefully at least I can get started on it!

That about covers it! Share with me your It's Monday! What Are You Reading's! Have you read any of these? Your thoughts?

If you would like to see more of my blog posts in the future, please follow either Bloglovin, or email!
Also, I will be posting a giveaway once I reach 150 followers on Bloglovin!!

Hope to see you next week!

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cover on that last book!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! ;D Thanks, hope you do too!!

      Delete
  2. Yay Harry Potter! The movies were on all day on ABC Family/Freeform/whatever it is now yesterday! Made me want to re-read the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that it did! I plan to marathon the movies once I finish the last one! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. I remember being a teenager (it was quite some time ago, I must admit), and I always had my nose in a book, too! Harry Potter seems to be one of those series that will always be popular - I see kids at my library discovering them for the first time, it's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the looks of A Fierce and Subtle Poison.

    I hope you are enjoying your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete