Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday # {TOP 5 BOOKISH PEOPLE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA}

Top Ten Tuesday #
This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Hello, everybody! I hope you all have had a great week so far! It's Tuesday so, that means that it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This week is all about our Top Bookish People you should follow on social media! I'm not really a social media person but, lately I have really been getting into Twitter and Tumblr. So, here we go! Here is my...

TOP 5 BOOKISH PEOPLE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA

(These are in no particular order)

~ Lauren DeStefano on Twitter
She is absolutely hilarious and relatable!! I always look forward to her tweets when I go on twitter! ;D She is the author of Chemical Garden series and many more!

~Maggie Stiefvater on Twitter
I absoutlely love her tweets also. She is also an amazing and mind-blowingly talented artist. ; ) She is the author of The Wolves of Mercy Falls, The Raven Cycle, and many more!

~TaylorReads on Tumblr
I swear that she has the biggest bookshelf known to man. She always posts pretty cute pictures of books. I absolutely love her posts. She is a blogger and her blog is named Bibliophile Gathering.

~Jesse The Reader on Tumblr
He posts amazing photos of books, and other book related things. He is a booktuber and his channel is called Jesse the Reader.

~Amy Plum on Twitter
This one is a little biased since she is one my favorite authors but seriously I love her tweets. She lives in Paris and is always posting stunning pictures of Paris, etc. She is the author of the Revenant Series (*cough cough* my favorite series of all time) and the After the End series.

That's it for this Top Ten Tuesday! You can also follow me on any social media (minus Instagram), my social media buttons are on the right side bar!

If you would like to see more of my blog posts in the future, please follow either Bloglovin, or email!
Also, I will be posting a giveaway once I reach 150 followers on Bloglovin!!
Hope to see you next week!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment