Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #12 {Seven Books Every Contemporary-aholic Should Read}

Top Ten Tuesday #12
This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Hello, everybody! I hope you all have had a great week so far! It's Tuesday so, that means that it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This week is all about Ten Books Every X Should Read.  I decided to go with Seven Books Every Contemporary-aholic Should Read!! Contemporary is one of my favorite genres to read and thought this would be the perfect topic. These are in no particular order.

Seven Books Every Contemporary-aholic Should Read
15749186172338001474448918298225
17660979426815711870085

To All the Boys I've Loved Before By Jenny Han
I honestly think any Jenny Han book is amazing and this one is probably one of her best! You have to check it out!! ;D
Crash Into You By Katie McGarry
I have read most of the books in this series. I believe this is the third book in the series. I think you don't really have to have read the other books to read this one. Each book is in a different perspective. This one is the best of what I have read in the series. It's absolutely amazing!
The Summer I Became A Nerd By Leah Rae Miller
When I read this, my mind was blown. It is a amazing book that you have to check out.
On The Fence By Kasie West
As I said before on this blog, Kasie West is the one of the few queens of Contemporary. I have yet to read a book by her that I haven't loved! This one in particular is my favorite out of all of her books.
The Avery Shaw Experiment By Kelly Oram
One word. AMAZING!!!
Perfect Chemistry By Simone Elkeles
Honestly, this entire series is mind-blowingly awesome!!! My favorite is the second book in the series. This series is a most read for contemporary lovers.
The Fault In Our Stars By John Green
This is also a most for a contemporary lover. I'm pretty sure most people have already read this book but, seriously it's amazing! It's heart wrenching, mind blowing and just everything you need in a great book! ;D

That's it for this Top Ten Tuesday! What are some of your favorite Contemporaries? Tell me down in the comments! ;D

If you would like to see more of my blog posts in the future, please follow either Bloglovin, or email!
Also, I will be posting a giveaway once I reach 150 followers on Bloglovin!!
Hope to see you next week!
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great choices. I put a few of your picks on my wishlist to read. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hope you enjoy! I hope you do too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love TFIOS! I really need to read To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I'm not the biggest contemporary fan, but I've heard wonderful things about that one. :D

    ReplyDelete