Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Top Ten Tuesday #4
This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Hello, everybody! It's Tuesday. and that means that it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday!! This week is inspired by Valentines Day, and we can do something this week that would have to do with romance, love, hot, swoony guy, etc. When I think of romance for some weird, odd reason I just automatically think of contemporary. So, this week I am going to do my Top 10 Contemporary Novels! Here we go!

MY TOP 10 CONTEMPORARY NOVELS!!

1574918620698530184655771474448917660979118700855821978182982251723380015507958
10. Me Before You By Jojo Moyes

(My Review)

9. Crash Into You By Katie McGarry

7. On The Fence By Kasie West

6.The Avery Shaw Experiment By Kelly Oram

5. The Summer I Became a Nerd By Leah Rae Miller

4. The Fault In Our Stars By John Green

3. Second Star By Alyssa B. Sheinmel

2. P.S. I Still Love You By Jenny Han

1. To All The Boys I've Loved Before By Jenny Han

So, that wraps up this Top Ten Tuesday! I actually think contemporary might be might favorite genre. It's rare for me to dislike one. Any recommendations? Your thoughts on these books? Share with me your Top Ten Tuesday!

Thanks for reading and hope to see you next Top Ten Tuesday!

If you would like to see more Top Ten Tuesdays in the future from me, you can either follow on Bloglovin, or email!

Follow

6 comments:

  1. Great pick! I also ♥ all those books by Jenny Han, too!

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love TFiOS and still need to read a Jenny Han book!
    If you are interested my TTT is here: http://powisamy.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-anti-valentines.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out one of her books! You won't regret it!

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I just saw the movie trailer for Me Before You and it was so heartwrenching that I had to go out a buy a copy. I'm going to read soon; I can't wait! Happy reading!

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Exactly what I did! Hope you enjoy!!!

      Delete