Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #3

Top Ten Tuesday #3
This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

It's once again Tuesday, and that means it's time for Top Ten Tuesday! This week is pretty much centered around history and the future. I decided that this week I was going to do Top Ten Books Set in the Past or have to do with the past (like time traveling)! *cue the Oooos and ahhhhs* I LOVE learning about history, and just LOVE, LOVE anything that has do with it. I going to put the Top Ten I have read, so please don't kill me! I know that there are many books out there that I have yet to read that are fantastic. So if you have any recommendations, I would love it if you would tell me in the comments. ;D

MY TOP TEN BOOKS SET IN THE PAST OR HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PAST

231804

9369720


505483


17343391


17254055


7171637


8835379


60931




2657

So, that wraps up this Top Ten Tuesday! When I finally finished putting this list together, I was kind of ashamed of how little books I have read that are set place in the past. I definitely need to get some more reading done in this genre. What did you think of this list? Any recommendations? Your thoughts on these books? Share with me your Top Ten Tuesday!

Thanks for reading and hope to see you next Top Ten Tuesday!

If you would like to see more Top Ten Tuesdays in the future from me, you can either follow on Bloglovin, or email!



No comments:

Post a Comment